How to run the course
The Parenting for Faith course and all the related resources are completely free to use and you don't need any particular experience or skills to run it. All you need to do is:
- Download the eight course videos (or choose to stream them online).
- Download the leader and participant handbooks, which give you everything you need to run a session and get the most from it.
- Pick a time and place to run it. See some ideas of what others have done here.
- Tell other people about it and invite them to come. You could play this trailer in your church or small group or share it with friends on social media.
- Tell us you're running it. We will pray for you and be on hand to offer any advice, support or additional resources you need. You will also gain access to our extra session support, which is not available on our website.
If you'd like any help or advice, feel free to get in touch.
Could you contribute?
We love being able to offer a constant stream of new, free resources to encourage parents and churches, thanks to the generosity of our supporters. If you’d also like to help ensure this work continues, please consider making a donation here.