The Parenting for Faith podcast
We know parenting can involve a lot of giving to others without always receiving a lot yourself. The Parenting for Faith podcast with Rachel Turner was designed especially for parents and carers like you.
Stick it on while you're washing up or on your commute and have fun experimenting with the things you learn.
What's in the podcast?
Each 20-minute episode includes:
- New ideas and things to try
- Rachel's answers to your emails and questions
- Interviews, panel discussions, recommended resources and questions to ask your child
But what is a podcast?
A podcast is like a radio show that you can listen to on demand. New episodes can be sent automatically to your phone or email, and you can listen when you have time. Listen to one of the episodes on this page to get started.
How to get the podcast
Receive email notifications
Whether or not you subscribe to the podcast, you can listen to episodes on SoundCloud through your web browser.
You can also receive email notifications about recent episodes through the Parenting for Faith newsletter.
- If you already receive the newsletter, click 'update your preferences' on any email you've received.
- If you're not on the newsletter, do sign up.
Help on podcast services
There are lots of different ways to subscribe to the podcast. You can also listen to all of the episodes through your web browser via the SoundCloud website.
Here's a list of different devices and how you could receive the podcast: