The Parenting for Faith podcast
How to get the podcast
Receive email notifications
Whether or not you subscribe to the podcast, you can listen to episodes on SoundCloud through your web browser.
You can also receive email notifications about recent episodes through the Parenting for Faith newsletter.
- If you already receive the newsletter, click 'update your preferences' on any email you've received.
- If you're not on the newsletter, do sign up.
What's in the podcast?
Each 20-minute episode includes:
- New ideas and things to try based on the Key Tools
- Rachel's answers to your emails and questions
- A wildcard section which might include interviews, panel discussions, recommended resources
- A questions to ask your child to spark an interesting conversation
But what is a podcast?
A podcast is like a radio show that you can listen to on demand. New episodes can be sent automatically to your phone or email, and you can listen when you have time.
How can I listen to it?
There are lots of different ways to subscribe to the podcast. You can also listen to all of the episodes through your web browser via the SoundCloud website.
Here's a list of different devices and how you could receive the podcast:
- Apple devices - iTunes, SoundCloud app or TuneIn
- Android devices - SoundCloud app, TuneIn app
- Windows phone - TuneIn
- Amazon Alexa - TuneIn
- Google Home - TuneIn
- Other podcast apps - RSS
- Desktop computer - iTunes, SoundCloud website