Introducing our Terms and Conditions
If you have any queries about the following, please contact us.
- The content included on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All material included on this website including but not limited to graphics, logos, icons, text and software is the property of The Bible Reading Fellowship or its content providers, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the website
- The Bible Reading Fellowship grants you the right to use this website for your personal use but not to download or modify it or any part of it except with our prior written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use, or derivative use of the website or its contents. No part of the site may be used for commercial purposes without the express written consent of The Bible Reading Fellowship or through participation in an affiliate scheme authorised by The Bible Reading Fellowship.
- The Bible Reading Fellowship reserves the right to block users from being able to log in to the website.
Use of the Parenting for Faith course
We provide access to the Parenting for Faith video course via our website. We also give access to certain users to download the course content.
We provide this content for your personal and local church use only. If you wish to use this content in another context, please contact us.
We reserve the right to refuse access to download course material, or to change users abilities to access this material, at our discretion.
For users with permission to download course material
Download of Parenting for Faith course sessions are designed for personal and local church use only.
Do not share downloaded course content we provide with anyone else; instead, direct any interested users to parentingforfaith.org where they can access the material for themselves.
In more detail:
- You agree to not distribute any course content without our written permission
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, share, broadcast, modify or edit the course video content in any way
- We permit you to store (and backup) one copy of the course content
You can contact us at the following address:
The Bible Reading Fellowship
15 The Chambers
Tel: 44 (0) 1865 319700
Fax: 44 (0)1865 319701