The goal of The Forge is to provide time to:
- worship and reflect
- hear about new developments in children's, youth and families work
- learn from each other
- have fun together!
It's a fantastic opportunity to meet others working in the same field as you, and you'll leave with loads of contacts and some great new friends.
New for 2019: The Forge North AND The Forge South!
The Forge South: 11-13 March 2019
Hill House Otterhampton, Bridgwater, Somerset TA5 2PT
The Forge North: 11-13 November 2019
YHA Ravenstor Miller's Dale, Buxton SK17 8SS
£145 all inclusive
Sign up to our email list to make sure you hear about future events too.
Highlights from The Forge 2018
A typical day at The Forge
- 8.00 am: Breakfast
- 8.30 - 9.30 am: Informal breakfast seminars to inspire you, featuring stories from churches around the country and what they've been doing this year.
- 9.30 - 10.15 am: Worship and day briefing
- 10.30 - 11.00 am: Reflections led from the front
- 10.15 am - 1.15 pm: Working groups: delegates meet together in small groups to chat through questions or ideas. Each delegate has one hour to spend as they want with their group - asking for help with curriculum, talking through a new idea, seeking wisdom, being prayed for - it's their time to use as they want!
- 1.15 - 1.45 pm: Lunch
- 1.45 - 6.00 pm: Free time, with optional activities including outdoor activities, worship, games, seminars and the mind buffet
- 6.00 - 7.00 pm : Dinner
- 7.00 - 8.00 pm: Worship and teaching
- 8.00 - 8.30 pm: Reflections led from the front
- 8.30 pm onwards: Ice cream, posh nibbles and games