The Parenting for Faith team lead and speak at a variety of events. Here's what we have coming up:
- 23rd - 25th July and 21st - 24th August: Denmark
- Saturday 6th October: Home for Good Summit, The Ridgeway Centre, Milton Keynes
- Sunday 7th October: Greyfriars Church, Reading
- Monday 8th - Friday 12th October: Certificate in Mission and Ministry Teaching, Cliff College
- Saturday 13th October: Children's Worker Training Day, Ely Diocese
- Friday 19th - Saturday 20th October: Children's Worker Training in Romania
- Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th November: Birmingham Vineyard
- Tuesday 13th November: Daytime training and evening seminar for Southwark diocese
- Friday 18th - Sunday 20th January: Conference for Female Church Leaders, Open Heaven Church, Loughborough
- Saturday 2nd February: West Suffolk Vineyard
- Saturday 2nd March: Diocesan Children's Work Conference, Preston
- Saturday 6th July: Cherish Ed Conference, Leeds
- Wednesday 16th October: Parenting as a Church Leader, CMD Training for Oxford Diocese
Our Parenting as Church Leader Days provide an opportunity for church leaders to gather together to be encouraged and equipped on issues particular to parenting their own children.
Parenting as a Church Leader days
Being a church leader affects every part of our lives, including our children. We all want to be good parents and good leaders, seeing our children flourish spiritually and emotionally - but how can we do that well? Parenting as a church leader requires unique skills and choices, and it can feel a lonely journey.
Our Parenting as a Church Leader days offer an opportunity for church leaders to gather together to be encouraged and equipped on issues particular to parenting their own children in the context of church leadership.
What happens on the day
Hear the results of research, share your experience with others, talk honestly about your journey and hear from those who've walked this path before.
Through thinking about the four foundations church leaders' children need, we'll be exploring the parent vs church leader tension of living in the goldfish bowl, and discovering how best to position our children to flourish in their connection with God and with the church.
These days are open to all serving on church leadership teams and those training for church leadership.
9.30 - 10.00 Arrival and refreshments
10.00 - 11.00 Session 1: The four foundations church leaders' children need
11.00 - 11.30 Break
11.30 - 13.00 Session 2: The parent vs church leader tension in the goldfish bowl
13.00 - 13.30 Lunch
13.30 - 15.00 Session 3: Helping our children spiritually flourish at home and church
£20 per person including lunch.
Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day.