The Course Watch Party
What is it?
The Parenting for Faith course is freely available on our website but many people find it helps to have a regular commitment in the diary to watch the videos and somewhere to discuss what they are discovering. The Parenting for Faith Course Watch Party provides an opportunity to join with others virtually and discuss online through a closed Facebook group. As you watch each week's video, you’ll have the chance to reflect yourself, post comments, ask your own questions and respond to others.
Who is it for?
You don't need to be a parent to join - anyone who has an interest in discipling children and teens is welcome, including foster carers, grandparents, godparents, church leaders and family friends.
It might work well for you if:
- babysitting, work, travel or personal circumstances mean you couldn't attend a course in person
- there isn't a Parenting for Faith course running near you at the moment
- you've done the course before and would like a refresher
- you like to learn by sharing your ideas and thoughts with others
- you are considering running the course locally and want to try it out yourself first
- you work or volunteer with children, youth or families
How much time will it take?
It is an eight week course. You should allow about an hour a week to watch the relevant video, reflect on your own and engage with the group discussion.
When and where is it?
It starts on Thursday 30 January and will run weekly, with a break for half term.
To watch with others and comment in real time, join us at 8pm every Thursday, just head to the Facebook group and a live video will start playing.
If another time is better for you, follow the relevant link to watch it via our website. In order to access the videos like this, you will need to sign up for a free account.