What we offer
Whatever your relationship with children or teens, we have something to equip and encourage you to help them connect with God for a lifetime.
Parenting for Faith offers resourcing through our website, course, resources and events and training.
Website: Video, audio and written posts
Our site contains a wide range of searchable content for you to use at home and in your church. You'll find posts for parents and carers, grandparents, extended family, church leaders, and children’s and youth workers.
We are regularly adding new content so keep checking our latest posts to see what is new.
All the posts can be searched but they are also organised into a number of topics to make them easy to browse.
Can't find what you want?
Get in touch to ask us a question or share your feedback.
Sign up to our email newsletter to hear about new and existing resources, new website content, upcoming events and other developments.
The Parenting for Faith course
We all long for our children to be God-connected not just God-smart, but too often we don't know where to start, or how to keep our children and teens growing in their connection with God.
Based on the book Parenting Children for a Life of Faith, the Parenting for Faith course is a free video resource that will help parents, carers and extended family discover how they are perfectly positioned to show their children every day the reality of a life with God and how to have a vibrant two-way relationship with Him.
Support materials are available for course leaders, but individuals can easily access the course themselves as well.
We know that having printed resources is also important so Parenting for Faith has a number of books. Currently, there are four books in our range with over eight more coming over the next few years.
- Parenting Children for a Life of Faith - covering how to position ourselves to parent well to help our children and teens connect with God personally.
- Parenting Children for a Life of Purpose - covering how to help our children and teens live each day knowing they are called to do powerful things with God.
- Parenting Children for a Life of Confidence - covering how to develop in our children and teens a deep confidence that will stand in the face of the world's messages and experiences.
- Comfort in the Darkness - a book of biblical stories to read with children all about sleep, dreams and the night. Complete with tips on how to help your children through fear, nightmares and God-connection each night.
Look out for the next book coming out in February 2018:
- It Takes a Church to Raise a Parent - Creating a Culture where Parenting for Faith can Flourish.
Events and training
From one-off seminars, full day training days, to conferences and qualifications, we put on a range of events and equipping opportunities for people of all areas involved in the discipleship of children and teens.
More info will be coming soon on our events and training page.